Science Week Exhibition & Awards
Science Exhibition and Awards celebration - 19 March 2020 (4-5.30pm)
On Thursday, 19 March we are holding the Trust’s first ever Science Exhibition and Awards.
Heron Hall Academy will be hosting the awards on behalf of the schools in our Trust. To find our venue please see a map here.
All our schools are taking part. Hundreds of experiments and pieces of scientific research will be undertaken during Science Week, involving almost 2,000 students, from Reception to Year 10.
It promises to be an event to remember and will mark the culmination of Science Week for Cuckoo Hall Academy, Woodpecker Hall Academy, Kingfisher Hall Academy, Enfield Heights Academy and Heron Hall Academy.
The Exhibition will feature the best projects from our 5 schools. We will be announcing awards for the best overall projects in each year group and Scientists of the Year in each of the schools.
There will also be recognition for the CHAT Academies Scientist of the Year and the CHAT Academies Science Project of the Year.
Our fantastic science laboratories at Heron Hall will also be open for visiting and will host a whole range of eye-catching experiments.
• Scientist of the Year - Cuckoo Hall Academy
• Scientist of the Year - Woodpecker Hall Academy
• Scientist of the Year - Kingfisher Hall Academy
• Scientist of the Year - Enfield Heights Academy
• Scientist of the Year - Heron Hall Academy
• Best Science Project – Reception (Life below water)
• Best Science Project - Year 1 (Good health and well-being)
• Best Science Project - Year 2 (Zero hunger and no poverty)
• Best Science Project - Year 3 (Clean water and sanitation)
• Best Science Project - Year 4 (Responsible consumption & production)
• Best Science Project - Year 5 (Affordable and clean energy)
• Best Science Project - Year 6 (Climate action)
• Best Science Projects in Years 7, 8, 9 & 10
• CHAT Academies Scientist of the Year
• CHAT Academies Science Project of the Year
On the day timetable:
(4pm) Event opens
Science lab demonstrations to 5.15pm
(4.15pm) Year 8 Fashion show
(4.30pm) Awards presentations
(5.30pm) Event ends
Who will be crowned School Scientist of the Year?
Which science project will win the overall award?
It is an event not to be missed!