Enfield Council has set up six community testing stations across the borough.
The centres are open for rapid testing and can be used by parents and children who don’t have any symptoms.
You do not need to book an appointment and you will receive your results on the same day, usually within 30 minutes.
The testing sites are situated at:
• Brigadier Hall, Cedar Road, EN2 0NL
• Green Towers Community Centre, Plevna Road, Edmonton, N9 0TE
• John Wilkes House, 79 High St, Ponders End, EN3 4EN
• Kempe Hall, Kempe Road, EN1 4QS
• Klinger Hall, Copperfield Mews, N18 1PF (access from Silver Street)
• Southgate Library, High Street, Southgate, N14 6BP
Opening times are 9 am to 6 pm. Anyone who tests positive for coronavirus will be referred for a follow-up test to confirm the result.
For more information, you can read the letter here.