Careers and work experience
Our aims and objectives are to provide high quality careers advice to all students (including support to our high achieving and ambitious students) which is developed through their time at school and is supportive of their aspirations, strengths and skills. We aim to: -
• prepare students for the transition to life beyond secondary school (A-Levels, higher education and the workplace)
• support students in making informed decisions that are suitable and appropriate for them.
• provide students with well-rounded experiences.
• develop characteristics (e.g. social skills, communication, innovation, resilience and leadership which support high achieving students in the curriculum and their careers).
• inspire and motivate students to develop their aspirations.
Please see below hyperlinks to our: -